Why Join Bell Procurement Management?
Bell Procurement Management is an exciting and growing business. We specialise in providing procurement related services including tail spend outsourcing, category management, and data analytics. We act as an extension to the customer’s Procurement team through various world class procurement capabilities including but not limited to S2C, P2P, Analytics, Supplier Relationship Management, Change Management and reporting.
Bell manage the end to end sourcing process on behalf of the customer.
Bells Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Bell we aspire to be known as an employer where people across all backgrounds feel their identities and experiences are not just represented but embraced and celebrated. Our employees come from many backgrounds and bring with them a wide variety of life experiences. At Bell we seek to recruit, retain, and promote a diverse mix of colleagues ensuring everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
Come and join the team
This is an exciting time to join a professional and entrepreneurial team of truly passionate people who take great pride in achieving the best outcomes for customers.
We know our people are the heart of our business and we believe our values, ethics and unique culture help us build trusted relationships and set us apart. Our diverse and talented teams are located around the world, have a strong sense of belonging to the Bell family, and have the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the procurement industry.
Procurement Support Specialist
Reporting to: Support Team Manager – EMEA
Responsible for: Procurement Support
We have a new position available as Procurement Support Specialist in our Kraków office due company growth and new opportunities.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring all requests in respect to quote creation, orders and invoices are processed within any agreed SLAs. They will provide regular and accurate updates and reporting on all open and closed orders and invoices statuses.
Internally they will work closely with the buyers and the finance department. Externally they will interact daily with customers and suppliers. We are looking for a professional with attention to details and with the ability to think outside the box and quickly on their feet. It is essential for the candidate to be a good communicator and a team player, as well as have excellent customer service skills and a proactive attitude.
The job holder must be able to take responsibility for their own work and manage all aspects of their workload. At the same time, they need to ensure all functions and tasks for the team are carried out with due care and therefore be able to organise and prioritize tasks together with the other team members.
General day to day tasks will include but not be limited to raising quotes, processing orders and invoicing with our ERP system, create items and suppliers in the system following instruction from the buying team, liaise with customers and suppliers, tracking and reporting.
- Raising quotes and sales orders within agreed SLA’s
- Creating customer invoices, managing GRN report
- Creating, updating and maintaining catalogue’s items
- Set up suppliers card and materials in ERP system
- Production and maintenance of order status reports
- Follow the Quote to Invoice process and keep clear and precise notes of each job to ensure relevant information is available for times of cover and audit purposes
- Provide high level of after sales support for agreed customer accounts
- Regular review of current accounts and processes to seek areas of improvement
- Attend meetings and update other colleagues on issues or concerns to share best practice and define processes
- Be able to work to deadlines and contracted KPIs – focus on quick turnaround and quality of the service
- Able to juggle numerous tasks at any one time
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace but still ensuring a high standard
- Awareness of all areas of the Bell business
- Ensure compliance with Bell’s data protection and information security policies.
- Be aware at all times of diversity and inclusion, and acting in line with Bell’s core values.
- Foster and promote continuous improvement in systems and processes.
- This role profile is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, responsibilities and tasks associated with the role, therefore these may change from time to time.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the IT industry in a similar role or within reselling procurement services
- Experience in managing suppliers’ interactions and customers’ relationships
- Ideally some experience with SAP and Microsoft Navision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Able to lead work and interact with suppliers and customers based in different countries
- Familiar with online procurement tools as well as major IT tools – Microsoft Office, SAP and Navision is desirable.
- Confident in the entire procurement processes from quote to invoice
- General knowledge of the IT, facilities, and professional services terminology
- Fluent and fully communicational English
- Can-Do attitude
- Sense of ownership
- Team spirit
Everyone at Bell Integration is encouraged to get involved in shaping the business and the way we work together. Trust, respect, and loyalty are important values for us, as are open communication and the ability for everyone to feel connected to each other, to our partners, to our customers, and importantly to family and community. We continue to all work together to hold on to our feeling of being a family and that being with Bell is a good place to be. We are looking for someone who can fit in our team and matches our values.
To apply please fill out the online form and attach a current CV