Why Join Bell Procurement Management?
Bell Procurement Management is an exciting and growing business. We specialise in providing procurement related services including tail spend outsourcing, category management, and data analytics. We act as an extension to the customer’s Procurement team through various world class procurement capabilities including but not limited to S2C, P2P, Analytics, Supplier Relationship Management, Change Management and reporting.
Bell manage the end to end sourcing process on behalf of the customer.
Bells Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Bell we aspire to be known as an employer where people across all backgrounds feel their identities and experiences are not just represented but embraced and celebrated. Our employees come from many backgrounds and bring with them a wide variety of life experiences. At Bell we seek to recruit, retain, and promote a diverse mix of colleagues ensuring everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
Come and join the team
This is an exciting time to join a professional and entrepreneurial team of truly passionate people who take great pride in achieving the best outcomes for customers.
We know our people are the heart of our business and we believe our values, ethics and unique culture help us build trusted relationships and set us apart. Our diverse and talented teams are located around the world, have a strong sense of belonging to the Bell family, and have the opportunity to learn from some of the most passionate and driven people in the procurement industry.
Location: UK or Poland hybrid working, commutable distance to central London or Krakow
Reporting to: Director Procurement Services
Responsible for: Purchasing
Purpose: We have a new position available in our Purchasing team due to the continuous expansion of our business and new customer demands. We are looking for a Buyer who has some business or commercial experience and the ability to build, develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for handling and processing quotation requests within our customer SLA’s
- Completing simple sourcing and negotiation activity to secure best prices and terms for Bell to share with our customers
- Providing regular and accurate reporting on the status of all quotations to both internal and external stakeholders, as required.
- Facilitating new supplier onboarding using the relevant tools
- Maintaining and developing positive customer and supplier relationships
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers, as well as internal departments as required
- Supporting Senior Buyers as required on complex sourcing work
- Source products and services across categories including Commercial Services, Professional Services, IT and other general categories of spend
- Understand and apply best practice procurement principles
- Work to deadlines and contracted KPIs – focus on quick turnaround and savings
- Respond to customer requests for quotation within given SLAs
- Negotiate best price and terms to achieve targets and increase savings for our customers
- Evaluate supplier price, quality, and delivery performance
- Onboard new suppliers and maintain existing supplier records
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships through effective communications
- Understand customer needs and take prompt action on their requests
Stay current and up to date on market changes that may affect the supply and demand of products/services. Communicate this effectively to relevant stakeholders
- Attend meetings and update other colleagues on issues or concerns to share best practice and define processes
- Production and maintenance of bespoke reports using excel
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience including, but not limited to, sourcing, buying and
supply chain management.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Managing workloads effectively and efficiently
- Internal and external interfaces
- Managing contract negotiations
- CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or studying towards it is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work effectively and build strong working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers particularly when communicating via telephone/video
- Able to lead work and interact with suppliers and customers who may be based in
- Numeracy and analytical skills to evaluate data including spend files, tender prices and category benchmarking
- Confidence and ability to influence and persuade stakeholders plus manage and
negotiate with suppliers
- Ability to manage all aspects of their workload and work independently or as part of a team to ensure all functions and tasks are carried out with due care.
- Resilient, positive and persevering attitude to overcome and solve problems,
challenges, and issues fast and effectively
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and Ariba desirable.
- Ideal to have business knowledge or experience of categories including Commercial Services (including but not limited to marketing, travel, events, Health & safety related products and services, fleet, travel etc) IT (including hardware, software and telco), Professional Services (including temp labour, Learning & Development)
- Confident in the entire procurement process from quote to invoice
- Excellent understanding of contracting and contract management
During this exciting period of growth, everyone at Bell Integration is encouraged to get
involved in shaping the business and the way we work together. Trust, respect and loyalty are important values for us, as are open communication and the ability for everyone to feel connected to each other, our partners and our customers. Bell has a community-based work ethic and we are looking for someone who can fit in our team and matches our values.
To apply please fill out the online form and attach a current CV
Procurement Onboarding & Assurance Specialist
Location: Krakow, Poland
Reporting to: Team Leader – Onboarding and Assurance Team
Responsible for: Procurement Transition, Onboarding and Assurance
- Supplier Onboarding for current Customers on Softools
- Customer Onboarding for new Customers
- Procurement Operations during hyper-care period for new Customers
Purpose: We have a new position available as Procurement Onboarding & Assurance Specialist in our Polish office in Kraków city due company growth and new opportunities.
- Performing standard procurement activities for hyper-care stabilization period within Quote-Invoice process to identify existing process gaps and possible improvements. Finally – facilitating handover of consolidated process to the EMEA support team for continuous work. During hyper-care period employee will be involved in standard operations processes the team has produced, with the purpose of reaching final stability and quality assurance in real-life environment. This will include ensuring all requests in respect to quote creation, orders and invoices being processed within any agreed SLAs, providing regular and accurate reporting on all open and closed orders, and invoicing statuses, answering queries of internal and external stakeholders, performing additional ad-hoc tasks within the realms of procurement operations.
- Executing supplier onboaridng process, including account set-up in on the onboarding platform, triggering invitation to TPVs and continues communication with the vendors until the process is concluded and Supplier account set-up on ERP system. This process ensures that all required information about our TPVs are captured and necessary policies are agreed to.
- Setting-up new ad-hoc processes for the new customer accounts and for the supplier onboarding to be able to manage operations with customer and suppliers Liaising with buying, finance, legal, data teams and internal stakeholders to define and assign responsibilities in the flow for each specific account.
- On day-to-day basis employee will be involved in creation and adaptation of procurement processes for new customers, performing tests of processes on various utilized systems, reporting of identified process and system gaps against outlined guidelines, working closely with various internal teams to ensure quality results.
- On periodic and ah-hoc basis employee will be required to complete due diligence process against suppliers that have been added to Bell Supplier Network. This will require contacting vendors to obtain relevant information outlined in Due Diligence guidelines as well as reporting on the process and raising any identified discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with Bell’s data protection and information security policies.
- Be aware at all times of diversity and inclusion, and acting in line with Bell’s core values.
- Foster and promote continuous improvement in systems and processes.
- This role profile is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of all activities, responsibilities and tasks associated with the role, therefore these may change from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT industry in a similar role or within reselling procurement services
- Experience in managing suppliers’ interactions and customers’ relationships
- Ideally some experience with SAP and Business Process Mapping (BPM)
- Confident in the entire procurement processes from quote to invoice
- General knowledge of the IT, facilities, and professional services terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- We are looking for a detail-oriented professional who is comfortable with performing standard processes as well as being involved in creative team activities. Albeit to perform well in this role employee must be able to understand the idea behind standardisation and feel comfortable with following outlined processes, creative thinking and proactive attitude is a must due to the two-fold nature of the team.
- It is essential for the candidate to be a good communicator and a team player, as well as have excellent customer service skills.
- The job holder must be able to take responsibility for their own work and manage all aspects of their workload. At the same time, they need to ensure all functions and tasks for the team are carried out with due care and therefore be able to organise and prioritize tasks together with the other team members.
- Employee must also be comfortable with inclusive and open brain-storming environment in which team ideas are discussed and reviewed resulting in decisions which may deviate or be contrary to one’s inputs yet aim as maximum efficiency. At the same time employee will be encouraged to take active participation in those discussion, whilst ensuring a platform to share their ideas freely.
To apply please fill out the online form and attach a current CV